Lease Sales Representative
Sales / Lease
2550 Annuity Drive
Cincinnati, OH, 45241
Larson Transportation Leasing (LTL) is one of the fastest growing commercial truck leasing and rental companies in the transportation industry. We provide reliable, custom specified trucks and comprehensive service plans.
LTL is currently looking for a Lease Sales Representative to join our expanding organization in Cincinnati, OH. This person is responsible for growing the customer base through the selling of new business to a company's executive leadership to help fulfill the company's transportation and financial needs through full-service truck leasing. This position is responsible for exceeding annual revenue quotas through active management of a sales pipeline, ongoing customer development, prospecting activities, and consistent proposal generation.
· Exceed/Meet established annual sales goals
· Answer customers' questions about products, availability, product uses, credit terms, and rating
· Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs
· Contact prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain Peterbilt features, and ask for orders
· Explain contractual terms, warranties, and other necessary information related to each prospect proposal
· Develop prospects to generate consistent monthly volume of revenue and proposal activity
· Consult with customers after contract signing to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
· Prepare rating and proposals that meet specific customer needs
· Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
· Monitor market conditions, Peterbilt innovations, and competitors' products and pricing
· Provide account management to each customer by resolving operational and financial conflicts
· Build relationships with customers by acting as a transportation consultant by conducting periodic reviews
· Complete administrative duties related to account management by following up on accounts receivable, truck/tractor delivery, etc.
· Manage the communication process between customers and Larson Transportation Leasing, Inc. by facilitating visits, direct phone contact, documentation preparation, presentations, and other methods to ensure proper communication
· A college degree or certificate/degree from a trade school is preferred, but not required
· Preferably 3 to 5 years truck rental and leasing experience
· Must pass pre-employment drug, physical and lift test