Salary Plus Commission
1 North Central Drive
O'Fallon, MO, 63366
As a family owned and operated company for over 25 years, The Larson group has built a solid reputation by providing superior quality products and services. When it comes to knowing trucks, no one does it better than the professionals at The Larson Group. There is a reason that TLG has been recognized numerous times as Peterbilt’s Platinum Oval, Best in Class and North American Dealer of the Year.
When it comes to hiring, TLG looks at potential, not just experience. TLG values their employees and are willing to invest in their growth by providing training with cutting edge technology, the newest engines, computer programs and diagnostic tools. And because we consider our employees family, we insist on protecting them and their family’s well-being by providing medical and life insurance, 401K plans, vacation, and other optional benefits.
If you take pride in a hard day’s work, are adaptable, a problem solver, and a self-starter, than we want you to be part of The Larson Group at one of our 15 locations across the mid-west. We want you to be part of our family.
The Larson Group is looking for an Area Sales Representative to join our dynamic team. The Area Sales Representative will be responsible for selling new and used trucks by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects within an assigned territory.
- Primary focus is calling on prospective customers and assigned accounts within a specific territory
- Check on competitive activity
- Keep records and make reports on all phases of activities
- Coordinate efforts with outside parts and service sales personnel to achieve full market penetration
- Keep informed on new products and other general information of interest to customers that will assist in sales efforts
- Make Company services available to customers
- Field customer complaints and needs, and report them to the appropriate department.
- Work floor duty as assigned
- Should possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- A college degree is preferred, but not required
- Must be willing to travel and have outstanding communication and negotiating skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and other fundamental Software
- Previous dealership experience is preferred
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check